California Security Agreement
Download an attorney drafted California security agreement today.
A security agreement gives the seller or lender a security interest and the right to repossess property that a person or business has offered as collateral if the loan is not paid according to the agreed terms.
Protection Already Done for You by Licensed Attorneys
Our documents are drafted by licensed California attorneys.
- If you live in another state, Click Here
Have questions? Call us at 1-800-524-7116 between 9:00 AM and 7:00 PM CST
(Monday - Friday) or email us here.
A security agreement is commonly used with a promissory note to
secure collateral for a lender or another person involved with a
Our California security agreement form covers the following topics:
- Type of collateral being secured
- Address where collateral will be kept
- Executing further documents
- Events that will constitute a default by the debtor
- Assignment of secured collateral by holder
- Rights of the holder should debtor default