Download a single agreement or our complete set of attorney-drafted
California general partnership agreements to easily form your
business partnership today.
A general business partnership agreement
is a written contract for the purpose of
forming a business between two or more
people in California.
Our documents are drafted by licensed California
If you live in another state, Click Here.
If you have any questions, you may call us at 1-800-524-7116
between 9:00am and 8:00pm CST (Monday through Saturday).
We provide immediate access to all documents 24 hours/day.
See the ordering options at the bottom of the page.
Whether you are forming a new business partnership, adding a new partner, buying out the interest of another partner, or dissolving a partnership, our comprehensive California partnership contracts will cover your needs.
We offer the following business partnership agreements:
1) Regular Partnership Agreement - Our three-page agreement is ideal for those looking for a basic general partnership agreement. This popular, easy-to-use contract will enable you and your business associates to successfully form a general business partnership. You'll also receive attorney-drafted, step-by-step instructions to help you fill out this agreement.
2) Long Partnership Agreement - Our 11-page, attorney-drafted agreement provides greater detail for those needing a more comprehensive contract. Individuals, businesses, CPA's, and attorneys have used our long partnership agreement all across the United States and Canada as a foundation for many successful business partnerships. You'll also receive written instructions from our attorney to help you fill out this excellent partnership agreement.
3) Agreement to Add a New Partner - Need to add a new partner to your business? Use this form for adding a new partner into your partnership. This is a self-instructive form that will let you quickly and easily add a new partner into your business.
4) Agreement to Buy Out a Partner - Need to add a new partner to your business? This self-instructive agreement will let you quickly and easily add a new partner.
5) Partnership Dissolution Agreement -
Should the time come to end a partnership, we offer you a partnership
dissolution agreement that will let you quickly and easily dissolve your
Some of the topics covered in our partnership agreements are:
Loans by partners
Allocation of profits
Duties of partners
Salaries and compensation
Power of attorney
Admission of new partners
Termination and more.
Fast and easy checkout, with documents available for immediate download after ordering. Technical support is available 7 days a week.
How to Order
Immediate Access to Forms After Ordering.
1) Regular Partnership Agreement - $19.95
2) Long Partnership Agreement - $24.95
3) Agreement to Add a New Partner - $14.95
4) Partnership Dissolution Agreement - $14.95
5) Agreement to Buy Out a Partner - $14.95
6) Partnership Package (all forms listed above) - $47.00
Any Windows or Macintosh computer that can read word documents.